“The time is always right to do what is right.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Anjela Webster (M.Ed Hons; B.Ed; Dip.Positive Psychology and Wellbeing) is the founder of Generation Online, Principal Advisor, and a leading voice in Aotearoa around the complexities, challenges, and risks in the online space for young and old, in the workplace, schools, home and wherever we engage with the digital world.
Anjela shares extensive knowledge and experience as a leader, advisor, educator and researcher. Anjela worked as an Education Advisor at the forefront with Netsafe when the Harmful Digital Communications legislation was introduced, and is an accredited MoE Facilitator and NZ registered educator.
- M.Ed (Hons), B.Ed, and Diploma in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing
- MoE facilitator, Principal Advisor, leader, NZ registered educator, gamer
- Leadership and teaching roles across ECE, Primary and Secondary sectors.
- Partners with Netsafe, EPIP, The Light Project, GROK Academy, Mindshift, Victoria Uni, Massey Uni, Life Education
- Thesis research | Privacy, safety, and complexities in the digital space for young and implications
- Published in Springer Teacher Education Encyclopedia (2019) ‘Cybersafety, Advice for Teachers‘
Advising on online safety and security, digital resilience and wellbeing, critical literacies and strategies. Anjela has provided support for schools, kura, and organisations including the MoE, NZSTA, PPTA, NZEI, Police, DHBs, Refugee and ESOL groups, universities, Wellbeing clusters, Guidance Counsellors, Te Pū Tiaki Mana Taonga, Life Education, along with conference workshops and keynotes.
Anjela is an accredited MoE Facilitator and registered teacher (NZ). Funding options may be available for schools and kura for PLD.